Monday, September 23, 2013

Blog 2.0

My blog has transformed into much more than the training and racing updates that I was doing when I started this four years ago.

I now also share lots of insight into my thoughts on eating and over health and wellness. So with this in mind, I've decided to change the name and layout of my blog.

I'm hoping that this will help me reach a much more diverse audience.

If you have any specific topics that you would like me to write about, feel free to leave a comment.

It's hard to believe, but I just passed 60,500 all-time views and I'm now averaging close to 60 views a day! So thanks to everyone that stops by. I hope to keep you coming back in the future.

Be sure and visit all of my sponsor's websites. I sought out these companies because they provide great products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This