Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sunny and 75!

So after a few days here in Orlando, I was finally able to get out for a quick run this morning. I'm not sure if it was the fact that I haven't run in 7 days or that I was up late partying at Universal CityWalk until midnight, but this wasn't the easy run I thought it would be. I didn't bring my watch or heart rate monitor, so the idea was just to get in a few miles and enjoy the weather...doesn't look like I would have been running this morning in Louisville anyway!

I took a little run around SeaWorld that ended up being 3.68 miles. Total time as 28:39 for a pace of 7:47 min/mile. Pretty cool map of my route from RunKeeper:




Knee is still not 100%, but I'm going to stay off the bike this week and tape it for my runs. I'll reevaluate at the end of the week. Now back to reality...ice and snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This