Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week of gluttony

We'll, not really gluttony...but the closest I'll ever get to it. Once or twice a year, I will take a week and pretty much each whatever I want. The rest of the year, I'm pretty strict about my diet.

This past week was one of these weeks. So what did I eat? Here's some of my indulgences from the is past week:

- Bacon cheeseburger
- Taco Bell (bean burritos and volcano tacos!)
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Dr. Pepper
- Jessica's banana pudding (best thing I've ever tasted...seriously)
- Peanut M&M's
- Papa John's pizza
- McDonald's Arctic Orange Shake
- Birthday cake and ice cream (anticipating this tonight at Mark's B-day celebration)

Training for my next event starts tomorrow. What's the next event? find out tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This